Ajudar o piloto profissional a descrever o que é indicado em fotografias, na avaliação de Inglês da ANAC.
Sometimes we need to speak about where things are positioned within a photograph, these two phrases are very useful for this.
In the picture above we can say
- The captain in the left hand side of the photograph
- The co-pilot is in the right hand side of the picture
We can say in this picture also using the preposition in that
- The captain is sitting in the left hand side of the cockpit
- the co-pilot is sitting in the right hand side of the cokpit
in all examples we have used the preposition IN as the captain and co-pilot are in the photo and in the cockpit.
ON The Left/Right Hand Side Of The …..
We generally use the preposistion ON when something is connected or physically attached to the object that we are describing
- There is damage on the right hand side of the aircraft
- “Spirit of Australia” is written on the right hand side of the aircraft
- I can not see if there is damage on the left hand side of the aircraft
Marque uma aula da experiencia com um de nossos professores agora e nós podemos ajudar você com este assunto. A primeira aula é grátis!
Look though the other photos in this section and explain the left and side and right handside of each photo, say what you can see.